DSI carbon V2 motorcycle gloves
DSI V2 street racing gloves are setting the bar for protection, fit and function. Clarino™ synthetic leather palm and thumb for durability and good handle bar grip. The knuckles have 3D molded armor.
Construction & Fit:
- Clarino™ synthetic leather is highly durable. It provides the ultimate grip regardless of the conditions. Fibers in the Clarino™ leather are durable in both wet and dry conditions.
- Molded knuckle panel with perforated leather overlay and comfort padding
- Accordion genuine leather stretch inserts on fingers allows flexibility and freedom of movement.
- Finger sidewalls having contoured stretch poly corduroy finger sidewalls enhance comfort and mobility
- Breathable mesh on the backhand allows it to breathe freely and offer a comfy climate
- Pre-curved ergonomic fit ensures extra comfort whilst functional air vents on fingers makes it an ideal choice for summer.
- Anatomically designed Clarino™ dual layer overlays and thumb patch enhance handle bar grip and prevent slipping off.
- Pre-contoured finger construction reduces fatigue and improves comfort
- Neoprene wrist cuff plus hook-and-loop wrist closure with double stitched goat leather pull tabs on palm-side ensure easy entry
- Conductive material at the index finger and thumb for touchscreen-ready convenience
- Molded knuckle panel with semi-aniline goat leather overlay and comfort padding
- Adjustable leather cuff tab
- Art: DSI-SBK-012
Ex Tax: $6.50