With just the right mix of sport styled protection, leather, mesh and abrasion proof and tear resistant palm patch, DSI GP Pro Gloves are made for summer wick twisting. Incorporating a robust knuckle guard in a multi-panel and extremely robust main shell that is reinforced in critical areas, the DSI GP Pro is a superb performer.
Construction & Fit:
- Durable, multi panel main sell construction incorporating full grain goat's leather and 3D mesh for high levels of breathability, extremely protective, abrasion proof and tear resistant reinforced fabric patch on the palm for durability and long-term satisfaction
- Perforated goat leather palm and 3D air mesh upper provide air flow and keep the skin as dry as possible even under harshest conditions.
- Impact knuckle protection and finger knuckle padding are designed to increase buffering and absorb the impact force.
- Schoeller® Keprotec abrasion proof reinforced patch on the palm is made of high tensile Aramide fibers for higher levels of protection.
- The pre-curved shape helps to reduce premature fatigue and stress on the fingers, hands, and arms
- Ergonomic rubber compound knuckle guard provides exceptional impact and abrasion protection
- Finger tops feature innovative fused carbon deflector sliders and EVA padding for excellent coverage in critical area.
- Embossed neoprene wrist cuff, hook and loop closure with TPR logo on wrist closure for a secure fit.
- Palm of the hand is protected with Schoeller® Keprotec abrasion proof protective fabric.
- Art: DSI-SBK-001